Friday 12 November 2010

Stationery!

I love stationery, always have. My usual quick 'cheer me up' fix always used to be a new pen (I have hundreds!) or a new notebook. Mmmm notebooks. I know I'm not the only one out there with a crush on all things paper, pen and pencil - otherwise Paperchase, WH Smith's etc wouldn't be making quite so much money out of funky designed ring binders and the like ;)



Imagine my delight when I happened upon Moleskine's eminently paintable Cahier notebooks! Oh the joy!


So I set too, with some of my current designs (you will have seen a few of these in my canvas shops if you've ever perused my wares), acrylic paints, paintbrush and cheer in my heart!


I've only done a few so far, just to test the waters, as well as the notebooks themselves. But I am very happy with them. This is just the kind of thing that would lift my spirits in the manner that only deliciously designed stationery can - pretty & functional...heaven!


I have listed the pussy cats and the pretty princess in my Folksy Ditsy Bird shop, but I'm afraid that the Tea-party notebook is destined for someone very special ♥


Happy Friday folks!
x


Update...
Well, slap me silly - I totally forgot my darling little Kokeshi doll...shame on me :(


Here she is in all her notebook-y glory...




There now, all is right with the world, once more!
Right, cuppa, fire, sofa and beading I will go...
x

No comments:

Post a Comment